WFS PRO BV, located at Daalakkersweg 2.48, 5641 JA Eindhoven, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
5641 JA Eindhoven
+31 (0)85 902 36 31
personal data that we process
WFS PRO BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address data
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have permission from a parent or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at [email protected], and we will delete this information.
for what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
WFS PRO BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- WFS PRO BV analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- WFS PRO BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
automated decision making
WFS PRO BV does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of WFS PRO BV). WFS PRO BV uses the following computer programs or systems:
how long we keep personal data
WFS PRO BV does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
sharing personal data with third parties
WFS PRO BV does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. WFS PRO BV remains responsible for these processing operations.
cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website we already informed you about these cookies and we asked for your permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your browser. For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/kalender/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and/or social media companies. Below an overview:
view, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by WFS PRO BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organisation mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected].
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity card with the request. In this copy, make sure you blacken your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN), to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. WFS PRO BV would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do that via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
how we protect personal data
WFS PRO BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected].
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data. -DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.