N+P Group is looking for a Commercial Assistant! Do you have experience in administration in the recycling industry and would you like to join our commercial team? Apply now!
The N+P Group was founded in 1993 and has specialized in the production and supply of waste derived alternative materials for various industries. Thanks to N+P’s extensive knowledge and experience, many industries are benefiting from the materials N+P produces and or supplies. N+P is one of the most innovative and pioneering companies in the field of waste derived alternative fuel production and supply and is leading the way to new concepts to substitute fossil fuels within non-recyclable paper and plastic waste fractions. In this way, our clients can massively save on their production costs and CO² emissions. Since it’s founding N+P have also worked on supplying alternative raw materials, substituting primary material, and contributing to cheaper and cleaner production processes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide support to the Commercial team with administrative and data input tasks using applications such as SharePoint, CRM & Helix
- Working as part of a team to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide a pro-active customer support service to all existing customers and sites. Be able to communicate with customers on behalf of the Commercial Team.
- Raise contracts for all commodities on a spot, monthly or yearly basis through CRM.
- Assist in resolving any commercial queries that may arise and communicating to the appropriate teams.
- Assist in resolving any credit issues/queries on contracts.
- Liaise with sites to collate their weekly/monthly forecast
- Ensure Logistics are aware of which material is moving to each customer, updating reports efficiently and accurately.
- Monitor customer account credit limits and understand the and key customers.
- Be responsible for new Customer and Supplier Setups.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a GCSE’s – English and Math’s at grade C or above.
- You are well organized, pro-active logical thinker.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work to deadlines.
- You are computer literate with an understanding of Microsoft applications.
- You are a good team player.
- You have good written, oral, and numerate skills.
- You have knowledge of working in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- You have basic knowledge of the waste and recycling industry.
- You have one year of experience in administration in a commercial environment; preferably, one year experience within the recycling industry.
We offer you a full-time job for an indefinite period, where your efforts and the results achieved are rewarded with good primary and secondary employment conditions. N+P stimulates development and personal growth and offers multiple opportunities to realize this development and growth.
- Salary: Up to £33,500.00 per year
- Schedule: 8 hour shift | Day shift
- Work Location: Rochester
Intested? Please contact Ina Marin via [email protected] or call/Whatsapp +31 (0)6 19 81 58 49