To support our growth in the coming years we are looking for a Commercial Support in France. Are you flexible, proactive and want to take the next step in your career? Would you like to join a rapidly growing international family-owned organization? Work that enables entrepreneurship and personal development? Then take this chance and apply to N + P!
Working at the N + P Group (with Head Quarters in Nieuw-Bergen, North Limburg, the Netherlands) means working for an international company that has been developing a better, greener world thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for industrial residual flows.
We are a pioneer and leader in the production and supply of Alternatives Fuels (RDF / SRF) based on non-recyclable waste. This will be primary, fossil fuels such as hard coal are displaced and there is talk of CO2 reduction.
Our organization is dynamic and growing rapidly and we serve many large and international customers. Our area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. For more information see www.npgroup.com, LinkedIn and Facebook.
The company culture at N + P can be described as informal, committed, dynamic and professional. All colleagues are result-oriented, show responsibility, are communicative and work well together.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide support to the Commercial team with administrative and data input tasks using applications such as SharePoint, CRM & Helix
- Provide a pro-active customer support service to all existing customers and sites. Be able to communicate with customers on behalf of the Commercial Team.
- Raise contracts for all commodities on a spot, monthly or yearly basis through CRM.
- Assist in resolving any commercial queries that may arise and communicating to the appropriate teams.
- Assist in resolving any credit issues/queries on contracts.
- Liaise with sites to collate their weekly/monthly forecast
- Ensure Logistics are aware of which material is moving to each customer, updating reports efficiently and accurately.
- Monitor customer account credit limits and understand the and key customers.
- Be responsible for new Customer and Supplier Setups.
To achieve the preferred results in this job, it is necessary to be:
- at a pofessional oral and written command of French, Spanish and English
- graduated at higher vocational school or academic operating level, (Bac+2 or equivalent)
- experienced in logistics/commercial environment; preferably, experience within the recycling industry.
- Salary: €40,000 – €50,000 per year
- Hours: fulltime
- Contract: Convention Collective de la Récupération Industriel et Commerce (3228)
Do you fit the profile and does the above advertisement appeal to you? Then send an e-mail with your curriculum vitae to [email protected].