N+P Group is looking for a Commodity Trading Manager! Do you have experience in the recycling industry and would you like to join our team? Apply now!
The N+P Group was founded in 1993 and has specialized in the production and supply of waste derived alternative materials for various industries. Thanks to N+P’s extensive knowledge and experience, many industries are benefitting from the materials N+P produces and or supplies. N+P is one of the most innovative and pioneering companies in the field of waste derived alternative fuel production and supply and is leading the way to new concepts to substitute fossil fuels within non-recyclable paper and plastic waste fractions. In this way, our clients can massively save on their production costs and CO² emissions. Since its founding N+P have also worked on supplying alternative raw materials, substituting primary material, and contributing to cheaper and cleaner production processes.
As a Commodity Trading Manager at N+P group you will have the following key responsibilities & activities:
- Act with initiative to understand and deliver commodity trading activity aligned with the business growth, retention and diversification strategy.
- Lead the purchase and sale of relevant material through a strong commercial mindset.
- Identify new and evolving trading opportunities that underpin the business strategy.
- Strengthen the N+P brand to underpin a preferred domestic supplier status.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new customers.
- Support the Head of Commodity Trading in effective delivery of growth and trading value objectives.
- Ensure all trading activity is substantiated through environmentally compliant, safe and , legal manner while maintaining profit continuity.
- Commercial management experience in the waste and recycling industry
- Knowledge and understanding of recycled commodity grades and values
- Knowledge of TFS regulations of Inco terms
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working partnerships
- Able to perform autonomously or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to influence internal / external stakeholders through robust relationships
- Salary is £60,000 plus car allowance £6,000.
- Hours: 40hrs per week
- Location: Crayford / Southeast (at least once a week) and traveling to other sites/customers is required including Rotterdam, the Netherlands (approx. once a month).
Are you interested in this vacancy? If you would like to apply or have a question, please contact Ina Marin via +31 6 19 81 58 49 or [email protected]