How would it feel to be part of the world of tomorrow and become the founding father of Pal-V’s engine? The sky is the limit!
Join Pal-V via WFS PRO!
Pal-V is a Dutch scale-up, located in Raamsdonksveer (Breda area), which is developing the world’s first commercial flying car. PAL-V’s mission is to offer people the most flexible form of mobility and the highest sense of freedom imaginable while enjoying the ride. They expect to hand over the first sold models to the lucky customers soon! In the coming period, we will mainly focus on compliance demonstration by testing prototypes with associated test setups and/or by performing analyses. During the years professional progress in organizational development has been made, we started with 4 employees and our team now consists of more than 90 individuals.
Who are you joining? You will be part of a mobility revolution, with an ambitious team of young professionals, working as a community within a scale up environment. You will be encouraged to share your creativity and come to disruptive solutions.
In this position your most important job is to design, implement and test the engine management related controls. Electronics are developed and tested, the engine works, and they are now ready for the next steps in the development of the engine. You will be responsible for:
- Working on a dyno(meter);
- Simulating different subsystems of a combustion engine;
- Making and executing test plans for verification of designed arrangements;
- Converting theoretical findings into simulation models of subsystems of an internal combustion engine (intake, exhaust, blow-by, etc.);
- Determine focus areas for further development;
- Serving as a sparring partner and sounding board for colleagues in order to secure acquired knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or mechatronics;
- Experience with internal combustion engines and testing;
- Knowledge and experience with software as Matlab/Simulink, model-based design and control engineering;
- Fluency in the English language (speaking, reading and writing);
- You live in The Netherlands (mandatory);
- Pragmatic and hands-on mentality;
- Coaching and supporting engineers.
Joining Pal-V means; friendly and helpful colleagues, team activities and a party committee. And of course, we provide:
An excellent salary;
- Commute and homework allowance;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 27 holidays, with the ability to purchase an additional 10 days;
- A good pension scheme;
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within the organisation;
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
The recruitment and selection process for the position of Engine Management Development Engineer is carried out by WFS PRO BV. You can send your resume and letter of motivation to Niels Kloostra via [email protected].
Any questions? Contact us via Whatsapp +31 85 902 36 31