Do you want to contribute to safer European Airspaces? Then we are looking for you!
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 38 manufacturing locations in 15 countries, we serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
GKN Fokker offers an innovative and international workplace in a company with a rich history in the field of aircraft construction. The company has a passion for technology and their staff is rightly proud of what they develop and build. At GKN Fokker, you will get every opportunity to build your career and work on your personal development!
The NH90 Helicopter program is one of the most successful International defense programs in Europe. With France, Italy, Germany and The Netherlands as launching Customers the NH90 Helicopter is sold in many more European countries but also sold in the Middle-East and to Australia and New-Zealand. The companies Leonardo, Airbus Helicopters and Fokker are participating in a joined venture named NHI, located in Aix en Provence (Fr) and since 2000 jointly responsible for the Design & Development of the NH90 program. The Helicopter is produced at various final assembly lines throughout Europe. The NH90 Helicopter can be sub-divided in two main variants being a Naval Frigate Helicopter version called NFH and a Troop transport Helicopter version called TTH. Each version has a National variant dedicated to that Customer requirement. Today more than 500 NH90 helicopters are fielded at the various Forces in the world. All these Customers need support in their operation and their attempt to keep the fleet availability as high as possible. For this NHI and partner companies (PC) has set have set-up a support organization in which each partner Company has been delegated a number of countries to support in name of NHI. This is the so-called Delegated Partner Company (DPC). For this reason each PC had to set-up or integrate NH90 Support Engineers in their Customer Support Organization.
As member of our Technical Support Team you provide and create In-Service Support solutions taking into account airworthiness and qualification requirements.
- You coordinate and answer technical queries from NH90 helicopter operators. Substantiate similarity of a technical solution to different variants. This includes status and monitoring.
- You coordinate creation of Repair Design Approval Sheets (RDAS) together with Sustaining Engineers
- You liaise with Program Management, Fokker TechPub, Fokker engineering, airworthiness and NH90 Partner Companies on the above topics.
- You continuously support the improvement of the NH90 product & services and the Fokker technical support process.
- You support and deputize the NH90 Product Support manager & Service Bulletin Focal Point in his daily activities. If required you are able to create and write a Service Bulleting in a pre-defined format
- You will represent Fokker on international level Archiving your work is also part of the job.
- You have an intermediate/higher vocational education level (MBO-4/HBO) preferable in a technical (Mechanical/Aerospace) background or equivalent in working experience.
- You either can demonstrate you have hands-on experience in MRO environment or previous working experience in mechanical assembly.
- you have at least 1-3 years of experience with technical customer support, preferable in the Aerospace or Defense industry.
- Interest in stress calculation (Patran/Nastran) is a pre.
- You are able to translate your customer support specialism into strong, flexible and pro-active actions. Other important requirements are:
- You are customer and service oriented, with a pro-active attitude and determination to provide excellent customer service in an (international political) environment with many stakeholders.
- You are able to build up good and sustainable (international) relations.
- You must speak and write Dutch & English proficiently.
- You have advanced knowledge and experience with Excel in creating and analyzing performance reports.
- You have strong analytical capabilities and enjoy solving issues.
- You enjoy and are able to work either standalone and as part of a team.
- You are able to learn quickly and has ambition to develop strong, flexible and pro-active customer support capabilities.
- You have excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- An excellent salary;
- Fulltime contract (40 hours);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days holidays;
- Commuting/Travel Allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Personal growth opportunities.
If your interested in this vacancy please contact Maurice Taks!