PAL-V will soon start the delivery of its first vehicle to its customers and is now fully engaged in setting up its production process. As part of this process, we are looking for a Junior Technician for the team Manufacturing Planning. Join Pal-V via WFS PRO!
Pal-V is a Dutch scale-up, located in Raamsdonksveer (Breda area), which is developing the world’s first commercial flying car. PAL-V’s mission is to offer people the most flexible form of mobility and the highest sense of freedom imaginable while enjoying the ride. They expect to hand over the first sold models to the lucky customers soon!
In the coming period, they will mainly focus on preparing future production and implementing and improving systems. During the years professional progress in organizational development has been made, we started with 4 employees and our team now consists of more than 100 individuals.
Who are you joining? You will be part of a mobility revolution, with an ambitious team of young professionals, working as a community within a scale up environment. You will be encouraged to share your creativity and come to disruptive solutions.
As a Junior Technician, you will carry out production work on the test vehicle, and later on the series product. In addition, you will assist in the development of the production process, the training programme for production staff, and tooling. With a positive critical attitude, you work on improving and implementing new and existing processes. You will also supervise work in the workplace. Other tasks and responsibilities of our future Junior technician are:
• Perform maintenance and modifications on prototype and production vehicles.
• Providing support in the development of the production department.
• Working with digital work instructions on a daily basis.
• As a Junior Technician you report to, and support, the Manufacturing Planning Manager
• Graduated MBO Aircraft Maintenance Technician, level 4, B1, part 66 certificate obtained.
• Maximum 3 years of work experience.
• You feel at home in an international, growing and entrepreneurial organization.
• Good communication skills, in documentation, but also in explaining complex problems in the Dutch and/or English language;
• For this job it is mandatory to be resident in the Netherlands or Belgium. Applicants who live outside these two countries will not be considered in the application process.
Joining Pal-V means; friendly and helpful colleagues, team activities and a party committee. And of course we provide:
• An excellent salary;
• Commute and homework allowance;
• 8% holiday allowance;
• 27 holidays, with the ability to purchase an additional 10 days;
• A good pension scheme;
• You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within the organisation;
• Flexible hours;
• Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Are you excited for this role and want to be a part of the company of the future? Contact us.
The recruitment and selection process for the position of Junior Technician is carried out by WFS PRO. Want to apply? Please use the apply button!