Would you like to work at a historical name within the aviation industry, with a legacy of over more than 100 years!! Join Fokker Services Group.
Fokker Services Group is all about one goal: exceeding reliability expectations to keep aircraft where they belong – in the air!
As a Global Independent Aerospace Service Provider, Fokker Services Group creates customized solutions for regional, commercial, special mission (VIP) and military aircraft. They develop, maintain, repair, upgrade and deliver high-quality solutions for this latest generation of aircraft. In doing so, Fokker Services Group offers component availability and repair programs, spare parts, engineering, modifications, and documentation support. The unique combination of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer (design) expertise and after-sales support services makes Fokker Services Group an indispensable partner for the aerospace industry.
- As a licensed B1/B2 Engineer, you play an important role in the execution of work on mechanical and/or electrical aircraft systems and engines in accordance with the Part 145, Performing Line and Base Maintenance tasks.
- Within the B1/B2 task area, you are – together with your team – occupied with assembly, disassembly and inspection work. You analyze and resolve faults and make repair proposals. Part of your work is also preparing the independent test run of engines and aircraft systems, such as taxiing aircraft (when authorized to do so).
- As a certified engineer you’re responsible for releasing aircraft back to service, which includes the supervision over non-certified colleagues.
- Part of this role may involve that you must carry out work outside of the Netherlands. In this role you will be working in a two-shift pattern, which may include working during the weekends on occasional base.
- You MUST have the right to live and work within the European Union;
- A completed EASA Part66 Aircraft Maintenance License (AML) B1 and/or B2 at a Part147 accredited educational organization;
- Type Rating for A320/A330/B737 or NH90 is a huge plus;
- Valid certificates of EWIS, Fuel Tank Safety and Human Factors is mandatory;
- You possess the necessary practical experience mentioned in the Part 66 / Part 145 for obtaining the above-mentioned Certification Authorization.
- It is important that you have a professional level of reading and understanding technical English.
- The possibility to either work at 3 months on – 1 month off pattern OR relocation to the Netherlands on a year contract at Fokker Services Group
- A competitive salary, plus shift allowance;
- All conditions in accordance with the CAO (Collective Labour Agreement in NL), at full time hours;
- Lots of room for development and training both within the organization and personally. You will work in a growing team within the specialism of Fokker Services Group AMRO
Do you fit the profile? Join us! Contact Rein van de Ven at WFS PRO. You can send your resume towards [email protected]. For more information about the position, please contact Rein via +31 (0)6 46260431 or text via Whatsapp at +31 85 902 36 31