Join our team at N+P Group in Hartlepool as a Maintenance Manager and take on a crucial role in defining and delivering a safe and efficient maintenance strategy for our Materials Recovery Facility (MRF). As the Maintenance Manager, you will work closely with our production team, coordinating activities and optimizing plant availability, performance, and quality. If you are a driven and skilled professional with a passion for maintenance management, we invite you to apply and be part of our dynamic organization at the forefront of industrial waste management.
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
As the Maintenance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in defining and implementing the site maintenance strategy to ensure safe and efficient operations. Working in partnership with the production team, you will coordinate all activities and optimise plant availability, performance and quality.
Furthermore, your most important tasks, activities and responsibilities are:
- Optimizing plant performance through forming an effective maintenance strategy.
- Lead root cause analysis and real world solutions to resolve technical issues and enhance plant performance whilst enhancing safety, performance and quality.
- Provide day to day line management alongside longer term direction whilst ensuring performance and maintenance standards are delivered safely.
- The delivery and continuous improvement of the maintenance strategy that supports site performance.
- Ensure health and safety is prioritized in all working practices whilst taking reasonable steps to prevent any event that could cause health, safety or environmental harm.
- Ensure that all works are technically robust, achievable and fit within the overall investment strategy for N+P. Partner our mechanical, EC&I and reliability engineers will act as the ‘gatekeepers’ for all technical proposals
- Participate in projects / developments reviewing ongoing work with the objective t deliver enhanced solutions to underpin the business objectives.
The main job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Manager or in a similar role within an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Leadership ability to support & validate any site level initiatives, ensuring that robust technical preparation is completed and confirming that proposals are safe, technically feasible and financially viable.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance management principles, techniques, and best practices.
- Proficiency in using Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) for work order management and equipment tracking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Experience of project management including financial reporting.
Joining N+P Group offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic organization at the forefront of industrial waste management. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a supportive work environment that encourages growth and development!
- Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 per annum
- Annual leave: 25x days
- Pension: 7% employer & 7% employee
- Life Assurance: 4x salary
If you are a results-oriented individual with a passion for maintenance management and the drive to optimize plant operations, we invite you to apply for the position of Maintenance Manager at our Hartlepool MRF. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications via the website or to [email protected]
* Please not that the recruitment for this position will commence in October.