N+P Group is creating tomorrow’s world through converting non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and by this reducing the global carbon footprint.
Would you like to help them run their operations smoothly on the plant?
Do you have excellent knowledge of mechanical systems and good diagnostic skills? Then you are the perfect Maintenance Technician for N+P’s Crayford!
N+P Group is an international company that has contributed to a better and greener environment for over 30 years. They separate waste and provide consultancy to their customers in recycling their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials and reduces the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is successfully contributing to the solution of the global waste problem. N+P Group is active all over Europe (and in countries outside Europe).
This success has been built by your future colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
As a Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) you will have very diverse work on N+P Group’s plant in Crayford: planning, organizing, but also actively undertaking and performing corrective and reactive work.
In specific, your tasks will be the following:
•To deliver the Planned Maintenance (PM) schedules as defined by the site maintenance plans;
•To complete the Planned Maintenance inspections as defined by the site maintenance plans;
•To plan and deliver corrective and reactive work, ensuring that tools, parts and materials are available and production downtime is minimized;
•To ensure that all plant and equipment on sites is modified and improved, as necessary, to maximize equipment availability and performance;
•To complete dynamic risk assessments where necessary and to ensure that safe working practices are upheld and risks reduced;
•To be aware of stock control and maintain shift paperwork to the highest standard;
•To undertake repairs of manufacturing equipment and to assist the site team and help them make the best decisions;
•To undertake engineering project work and assist with new installations or refurbishments;
•To update and administer the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS);
•To contribute to problem solving workshops, providing expertise to identify root causes of failures and subsequent improvement actions;
•To attend daily operational review meetings, providing updates on Planned Maintenance compliance, live defects and ongoing improvement plans.
- Apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3) in an appropriate engineering discipline; would be an advantage;
- You have practical experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment;
- You have knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose and functionality; would be an advantage;
- You have a good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring;
- You don’t mind to roll up your sleeves and get dirty;
- You are numerate and literate with the ability to produce basic reports and management data as required.
Besides being part of a dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere, N+P Group offers you:
- Salary 48k per annum, depending on your experience;
- Permanent contract;
- Fulltime, 4on 4off (day)shift pattern plus call out pay;
- 1.5x pay for overtime;
- Company pension plan;
- Company support in career progression;
- Work in friendly international team;
- 20 days holiday pay including bank holidays.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are interested in this job at a company where everyone is committed to creating a greener future, please apply by sending a cover letter plus your resume to Arjen Modderman [email protected]