Are you a skilled Mechanical Maintenance Technician seeking a dynamic opportunity with a diverse work schedule? Look no further! N+P Group in Stockton-on-Tees is currently seeking a dedicated individual to join their team as a Maintenance Technician with a focus on mechanical systems.
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
As a Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) you will have a wide range of responsibilities at N+P Group’s plant in Teesside. Overall, you will be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and deliver improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
In specific, your tasks will be the following:
- To deliver the Planned Maintenance (PM) schedules as defined by the site maintenance plans, working to a high standard and in a cost effective manner
- To complete the Planned Maintenance inspections as defined by the site maintenance plans in a safe and effective manner;
- To plan and deliver corrective and reactive work, ensuring that tools, parts and materials are available and production downtime is minimised whilst also upholding and exceeding standards of safety ensuring that all work areas are kept tidy by adopting a ‘clean as you go’ approach at all times;
- To ensure that all plant and equipment on sites is modified and improved, as necessary, to maximise equipment availability and performance whilst still achieving output levels required to meet production demands;
- To complete dynamic risk assessments where necessary to ensure that safe working practices are upheld and risks reduced;
- To be aware of stock control and maintain shift paperwork to the highest standard, to complete condition reports and other documentation as defined by the maintenance strategy;
- To undertake assessments of malfunctioning equipment and provide advice to the site management team to assist and influence decision making;
- To undertake engineering project work and assist with new installations or refurbishments;
- To update and administer the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS);
- To contribute to problem solving workshops, providing engineering expertise to identify root causes of failures and subsequent improvement actions;
- To attend daily operational review meetings, providing updates on Planned Maintenance compliance, live defects and ongoing improvement plans.
- You have completed apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3) in appropriate engineering discipline;
- You have experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment;
- You are a multi skilled Technician; Primarily mechanical with some electrical expertise is an advantage!
- You have knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose and functionality;
- You have a good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring;
- You are numerate and literate with the ability to produce basic reports and management data as required.
Besides being part of a dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere, N+P Group offers you:
Salary range from 34k – 42k per annum, depending on your experience;
Fulltime, the shift rota is 2 x days (6-2), 2 x backs (2-10), 2 x nights (10-6), 4 days off;
Company pension plan;
24 holidays inclusive of bank holidays
Do you fit the profile and does the above advertisement appeal to you? Then send an e-mail with your curriculum vitae and a motivation letter to Yessica Wiersma [email protected]