Would you like to work at a historical name within the aviation industry, with a legacy of over more than 100 years!! Join Fokker Services Group.
As our Program Manager you lead (Material Service) programs from an end-to-end perspective, for your assigned product/market combination, towards financial- and operational goals. We are currently recruiting a Program Manager for Material Services. Your primary objective is to balance the program’s service levels, and its capital requirement. Next to that you look for growth opportunities within existing programs or look out of new program opportunities. To achieve this, you will be collaborating with cross functional teams in the chartering, initiation and executing of programs. You are based in our Hoofddorp location, and report into the Head of Programs.
- Lead (service) programs from an end-to-end perspective, for your assigned PMC;
- Balance the program’s service levels and its capital requirement;
- You collaborate with Product Owners, and Operational Leaders to manage one or more service programs;
- You collaborate with Sales Managers to generate proposals, that are supported by our operational capability or (near term) ambition;
- You collaborate with Supply Chain, Production Support and Engineering Services to prevent,
- manage or resolve obsolescence and reliability issues;
- You charter, initiate and manage resourcing and Last Time Buy (LTB) projects;
- You actively engage in make/buy decisions for your products;
- You charter, initiate and execute continuous improvement plans & actions for your program(s);
- You develop and maintain relationships with (key) customers to ensure that the program meets customer requirements;
- You drive best practice management processes throughout the program and promote the consistent use of appropriate tools and methodologies;
- You manage internal and external (operational) Program Review Meetings;
- You ensure program administration provide an accurate reflection of the programs status;
- You manage ongoing program coordination, risk dependencies and issue resolution and escalations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, or Supply Chain Engineering, or at least relevant work experience in managing complex projects;
- You have a proven track record of working within logistic service projects or programs.
- You have 4+ years’ of relevant experience or an advanced degree in the appropriate discipline;
- You have 2+ years’ experience in managing programs or key accounts;
- You bring strong analytical skills and feel comfortable in using analytical software like excel and access;
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication in English, Dutch is a plus;
- You are an excellent stake holder manager and can cope with conflicting views;
- You have a proven track record in Project Management (IPMA certified preferred);
- You have experience with Lean and Six Sigma (certified Green Belt preferred);
- You are able to work in cross functional, and cross regional teams.
The CLA (CAO) Metalektro applies. This consists of the following:
- A competitive salary €4500,00 to €5500,00 gross per month, based on a fulltime (40 hours) contract;
- 29 holiday days and 13 ADV leave days per year, based on a fulltime (40 hours) contract;
- Room for professional and personal growth and a lot of autonomy;
- This role will be based out of our office in Oude Meer (Schiphol) and full time presence at this location is expected.
Are you convinced that you are the Program Manager Material Services Fokker Services is looking for? Send your CV to [email protected] or call Ina Marin at +31 (0)6 19 81 58 49