Conscious Aerospace BV
The world around us is changing, more and more we are facing the effects of climate change, a change is needed. No, a change is crucial! For the aerospace industry this means developing & implementing manners of propulsion with a limited or zero carbon footprint.
We are awake, we aware, we are Conscious Aerospace! The Dutch tier 1 company, located in Ypenburg – The Netherlands, that will deliver its first Hydrogen Aircraft Powertrain and Storage Systems retrofit kit by 2028. Join us on our journey to a future green aviation! For more information please check our website: http://www.consciousaerospace.com/
Program Support Officer
Conscious Aerospace is looking for a talented highly motivated young engineer who wants to offer a broad support to our organisation with the goal of achieving of program goals.
As a Program Support Officer support both the engineering, support and management team in the day-to-day operations of the program. You are involved / responsible for the (technical) administration and activities associated with control and monitoring of progress, cost and (technical) resource management within the program. This role is a good development opportunity to move into a engineering or program role.
• Support Program Management and Engineering to deliver project(s) on time and within budget. You are the oil that keeps the engine running!;
• Support in compiling program/product breakdown structure and create realistic schedules;
• Support creating and maintaining Integrated Master Plan for the program;
• Monitor progress, costs, (technical) resource allocation for the program;
• Support with the preparation of cost estimates, (future) business cases & customer pricing;
• Support Risk and Opportunity Management activities and manage the risk register to control and mitigate the risk exposure;
• Adhere to robust document management processes to ensure information is traceable;
• Initiate continuous improvement actions based on analytics in close collaboration with the responsible disciplines;
• Assist with standardizing and optimizing ways of working
• a relevant Bachelor or Masters engineering degree;
• Knowledge of project management principles;
• Drive and energy, the ability to influence the team constructively;
• Strong communication skills;
• A high level of accuracy in performing your work;
• Skilled in the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
What we offer:
• Contributing to realize the vision on true zero emission aviation: a revolution in the aerospace!;
• An inspiring working environment in a highly motivated team with mixed experiences and backgrounds;
• Market competitive salary and secondary conditions;
• Long term cooperation with continuous professional development.
Ready for take-off?
Information with regards to the recruitment procedure: interviews are planned in May 2023. Start is scheduled for July – August 2023. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Maurice Taks, +31(0)615341393. If you want to apply, please send your resume to [email protected]