Want to be part of the world’s largest aerospace supplier and work in a high-tech environment on challenging projects?
Join GKN-Fokker in Papendrecht, The Netherlands, we are looking for several Programme Support Officers for various projects!
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 38 manufacturing locations in 15 countries, we serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
Fokker is part of the GKN group and is active in the field of landing gear, structures and electrical wiring interconnection systems. This includes the design and development, production and assembly of new systems, but also the repair and overhaul of systems in use. In our defence business line, we are active in projects for e.g. the F-16 fighter plane, the Apache combat helicopter, Airbus A320 & A350, the F-35 Lightning II (JSF), and the multipurpose NH90 helicopter.
The Programme Support Officer supports the Programme Manager in day-to-day operations of the programme. You are responsible for the administration and activities associated with control and monitoring of progress, cost and resource management within the programme. This role is a good development opportunity to move into a Programme Manager role. If you are into aerospace, in possession of organizational skills and you’re a hero in multitasking, this job will satisfy your needs.
- Support Programme Manager and Engineering Team Lead to deliver projects on time and within budget;
- Support with the preparation of cost estimates, business cases and customer pricing;
- Support in compiling product breakdown structure and create realistic schedules;
- Create and maintain Integrated Master Plan for the programme;
- Monitor progress, costs, resource allocation for the programme;
- Support Risk and Opportunity Management activities and manage the risk register to control and mitigate the risk exposure;
- Adhere to robust document management processes to ensure information is traceable.Initiate continuous improvement actions based on analytics in close collaboration with the responsible disciplines;
- Assist with standardizing and optimizing ways of working.
- A minimum of Bachelor working and thinking level;
- Able to create, manage and execute a project plan;
- Able to process relevant project health metrics and visualize them in a comprehensive way;
- Drive and energy, the ability to influence the team constructively;
- Strong communication skills;
- A high level of accuracy in performing your work;
- Experience with planning tools (preferably Primavera P6);
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Skilled in the English language, spoken and written;
- The role is subjected specific requirement because of its exposure to sensitive military information. Governmental screening will apply.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Qlik and PowerBI
- Experience in a technical role in a high-tech industry
- Experience with project management and able to manage deviation;
- Skilled in the Dutch language.
An innovative and international workplace in a company with a rich history in the field of aircraft construction. The company has a passion for technology and their staff is rightly proud of what they develop, build & support. At GKN Fokker, you will get every opportunity to build your career and work on your personal development!
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Pleasant work-life balance;
- Opportunities for self-development
- Pension plan;
- Travel allowance.
WFS PRO takes care of the hiring process of this position. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Niels Kloostra +31 (0)630681349. If you want to apply, please send your resume to [email protected]