Are you open to lead and support Marshall projects in The Netherlands?
As Senior Support Manager you will be part of Marshall Netherlands (MNL), the provider of managed support services for the defense industry. MNL supports both Land Systems and Aerospace Platforms providing services including maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO), training, design & engineering.
You will be responsible for the performance of the support contract, won by Marshall Aerospace and Defense Group (MADG), by delivering the maintenance element of the DVOW (Defensiebrede Vervanging Operationele Wielvoertuigen) container Project. This project is for the delivery of 1600+ container systems to the Dutch military for which MADG is responsible for sustaining through life (15years) under Availability Contracting.
Marshall is one of the largest independent aerospace and defense companies in the world delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services in the air, on land and at sea. We specialize in the conversion, modification, maintenance and support of civil and military aircraft, defense vehicle engineering, shelter manufacture, composite solutions and the provision of personnel, training and advice. We are renowned and respected worldwide for our quality of service, engineering excellence, flexibility and reliability.
In 2018 the Marshall won a tender with the Dutch Armed Forces, division DMO (Defensie Materiaal Organisatie), to sustain up to 1500 new container systems. This is part of the project DVOW (Defensiebrede Vervanging Operationele Wielvoertuigen) set-out by DMO, on behalf of the Dutch Armed Forces. These containers that will function as mobile offices and workshops, contain the newest technologies and means of communication, are resistant to eavesdropping and protected against rocket & poison gas attacks. The containers also contain 3000 ‘subsystems’ including air conditioning, humidifiers, diesel heaters and generators.
- Lead a team of Marshall Netherlands (MNL) staff and in-country sub-contractors to manage and deliver the In-Service Support phase of the DVOW Container Systems program to the NL MoD (Dutch Ministry of Defense), in accordance with all contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPI);
- Manage and report upon performance of service delivery, address customer issues with service, delivery, or condition of products within contracted KPI, beating internal revenue and margin targets by at least 1.5% per annum;
- Maintain a professional environment for Managed Support Services Team to thrive to solve problems, increase customer satisfaction and ensure the enhancement of the MNL brand and reputation;
- Management of the maintenance plan to provide the availability required of the entire DVOW fleet in accordance with the agreed KPI. To include sub systems either fitted, in ready use storage or in the maintenance loop;
- Identify and exploit at least one opportunity of non DVOW related support per annum;
- Active relationship management of all Dutch military stakeholders at all levels of command;
- Active participation in the wider program delivery within MNL, and with the Head of Support in MLS Cambridge;
- Management of the delegated program support budget, which includes providing financial reports to the MNL General Manager, who is accountable for the Profit and Loss (P&L) account;
- Management of the DVOW Maintenance Risk and Opportunities Register;
- Active management of the Performance Management System (PMS) to analyze and report on performance achievements, trends and milestone events through the establishment of KPI’s and PI’s;
- Delivery of the Maintenance Plan to include the management of Field Services Engineers (FSEs), specialist tooling/test equipment, FSE vehicles and their deployment to locations within NL and agreed countries to support training and operational deployments;
- Management of the in-country stock of maintenance spares and sub-systems and to optimize the inventory holding to meet the Maintenance Plan. You do so by using the MLS inventory optimization tools in association with MLS Cambridge Support, Procurement and ILS (Integrated Logistic Support) departments;
- Management of the helpdesk where all (non-)technical calls and from customers and FSEs enter;
- Management of the Training Plan for FSEs and Dutch military personnel;
- Maintaining documents and electronic correspondence to/from Dutch MoD and military stakeholders secure appropriate to the assigned security classification;
- Engineering Degree (Bachelor and/or Master);
- Project Management experience;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Dutch and English; fluent in both languages;
- Experience with working in a technical environment;
- Experience in leading large groups of people;
- Suitable to meet NL MoD security clearance for access to NL restricted area’s;
- Full clean driving license (car).
- Salary range between € 6000-7000 gross a month;
- A challenging surrounding within a highly motivated and growing team;
- Solid primary & secondary employment conditions;
- Where applicable: an induction program and training program;
- Excellent development opportunities;
- Team events with the wider Marshall Netherlands / UK team.
Are you excited by this job opportunity? WFS PRO acts on behalf of MADG in the recruitment process. Click the apply button or send us your resume and motivation letter via [email protected]. If you have any questions please contact Niels via +316 3068 1349