We are seeking a talented and experienced Design Engineer Exterior to join our team in the maritime sector. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing exterior structures and components for marine vessels such as cruise ships, yachts, and other sea-going vessels.
- Develop design concepts and create exterior layouts for marine vessels
- Conduct feasibility studies and evaluate design options
- Work closely with naval architects, shipbuilders, and other design engineers to ensure design compatibility and adherence to safety regulations
- Create detailed drawings and specifications for construction and installation
- Manage and oversee the production of mock-ups, prototypes, and final products
- Collaborate with suppliers and vendors to source materials and equipment
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, standards, and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in exterior design for the maritime sector
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Siemens NX, CATIA, 3D modeling software, and other design tools
- Knowledge of marine safety regulations and standards
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- An opportunity to work in a high end environment;
- Extensive internal training at the client and development programs;
- Working for the greatest companies in the Dutch Yachting industry;
- Attractive package of secondary conditions.
If you have a passion for designing innovative and functional exterior structures and components for marine vessels, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Are you enthusiastic and fit the profile? Then get in touch with us. Send your CV, including your portfolio and motivation to Sven Hessing at [email protected] Still need more information? Then call or WhatsApp to +31 (0)6 49 70 40 19