How would it feel to be part of the world of tomorrow? What product can keep your feet on the ground and let you fly away onto the unknown at the same time. Join Pal-V via WFS PRO!
Pal-V is a Dutch scale-up, located in Raamsdonksveer (Breda area), which is developing the world’s first commercial flying car. PAL-V’s mission is to offer people the most flexible form of mobility and the highest sense of freedom imaginable while enjoying the ride. They expect to hand over the first sold models to the lucky customers soon!
In the coming period, we will mainly focus on compliance demonstration by testing prototypes with associated test setups and/or by performing analyses. During the years professional progress in organizational development has been made, we started with 4 employees and our team now consists of more than 90 individuals.
Who are you joining? You will be part of a mobility revolution, with an ambitious team of young professionals, working as a community within a scale up environment. You will be encouraged to share your creativity and come to disruptive solutions.
As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for fine-tuning the Pal-V in the period leading up to certification. Drawing packages implementations, small issues and R&D testing are examples of things that need to be done to get this Pal-V up in the air. We are looking for experienced design engineers with a hands-on mindset, CAD experience and strong FEM analysis skills. Other things we seek in the next Design Engineer are:
- Creation of testing riggs and test plans;
- Participate in design reviews;
- Knowledge of aerodynamics and lift;
- Converting plastic bodywork covers to metal;
- Calculating tolerances;
- Knowledge of laminating schemes
- A Bachelor degree in (Mechanical) Engineering with similar technical expertise;
- Experience with CAD software (preferably Solidworks);
- Knowledge and experience with FMEA and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM);
- Experience in composite products and production technologies;
- Experience in drafting manuals is an advantage;
- Good communication skills and documentation in technical English.
- Joining Pal-V means; friendly and helpful colleagues, team activities and a party committee. And of course we provide:
- A good salary;
- Commute and homework allowance;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 27 holidays, with the ability to purchase an additional 10 days;
- A good pension scheme;
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within the organisation;
- Flexible hours;
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Are you excited for this role and want to be a part of the company of the future? Contact us.
The recruitment and selection process for the position of Design Engineer is carried out by WFS PRO BV. You can send your resume and letter of motivation to Niels Kloostra via [email protected]. Any questions contact us via Whatsapp +31 85 902 36 31