Would you like to work as a Manufacturing Engineer in a growing and fast-moving high-tech organization with high quality products where you will be able to utilize your expertise in the best possible manner? Contact us!
CoreDux is an all-in-one original design manufacturer (ODM) and system integrator of unique metal hoses and hose layouts for gas and fluid transportation in any machine of leading customers in the High Tech and Health Tech industry, such as: ASML, Thermo Fisher, Siemens, Philips, GE and Air Liquide. CoreDux’s products become crucial artery systems that bring machinery to life. A true specialism including design, engineering and manufacturing in cleanroom conditions. With this unique and crucial high-tech concept, CoreDux has taken a rock-solid position in the market as a leading supplier: they are growing fast and are already realizing the facilities for the future. With approximately 200 enthusiastic employees in Tilburg, they work together with values within the organization such as Collaboration, Flexibility, Quality Awareness, Passion and Responsibility.
Purpose of the department/team
The Design Engineering & Manufacturing Engineering Department of CoreDux supports operational improvement and development programs to enable and deliver zero defect projects utilizing superior engineering and problem solving skills. To develop the perfect artery system for customer’s technical equipment based on their requirements and ideas. While being accountable for delivering robust, capable manufacturing process technology as it applies to materials, tooling, fabrication and assembly. Solve technical issues and deliver the appropriate result. All in all the Design Engineering & Manufacturing Engineering Department create customer intimacy by implementing the 3S-principles -> Share-Solve ->Supply.
The Manufacturing Engineer translates customer TPD (technical product documentation) into CoreDux’ own documentation to enable production to fulfil customer expectation. Hereby you will support the industrialization of CoreDux’s products. In parallel, you ensure the activity of continuous improvements in production by adapting master data and Work instructions in SAP in order to sustain the know-how of CoreDux. Overall, your main responsibilities will be:
- Setting up master data in SAP;
- Creating first article inspection documentation;
- 3D printing for tooling, test samples for Production- and Design Engineering;
- Start and support Continuous Improvement Projects;
- Support quality when running an 8D
- Give second level support for production;
- Support the initial quotation process for the Business Department;
- Select or create product-specific packaging for internal and external transport.
- A completed HBO education / BSc. of Science in Engineering;
- Command of the English language in word and writing;
- Computer knowledge: SAP, Solid Works, Microsoft Office, Adobe;
- Read and interpret drawings / JT2go (PMI in 3D-Drawings);
- Knowledge in machining and fabrication process;
- At least 1 year of experience in production environment or engineering department.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following competencies: good problem solving methods, structured way of working, communicative, ability to set priorities (time management).
You will be working in a unique high tech environment with room for your added value. CoreDux has an open culture, an informal team and actual possibilities to bring yourself to the next phase of your professional career. Furthermore, you will get:
- A fulltime position with a salary according to your experience;
- 27 holidays;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Possibilities for training;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance.
Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Please contact Sven Hessing via [email protected]