Would you like to work at a historical name within the aviation industry, with a legacy of over more than 100 years!! Join Fokker Services Group.
At Fokker Services Group, our greatest purpose is to exceed reliability expectations, keeping customer aircraft where they belong – in the sky!
An aftermarket integrator with design, production, maintenance, and airworthiness expertise and experience, on which commercial and defense operators around the world rely for the continued competitive operation of their fleet. Unique independent competence for comprehensive single source solutions with a global presence, with facilities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. The Fokker Services Group has a profitable revenue of Euro 250M and employs around 1000 people.
- Responsible for development of new avionics capabilities and repair technologies
- Responsible for execution of continuous improvement on the existing capability portfolio by means of lean principles
- Support potential new business requests from the Product Owner in order to optimize or expand the scope of Avionics capabilities
- Support Avionics shop in continuously improving the reliability of the relevant products
- Responsible for initiating and identifying cost saving activities to enhance the financial performance of the Avionics shop
- Supports Product Owner by means of technical data analysis on performed work and set-up of technical measurements to improve business intelligence on a product level
- Responsible for maintaining the existing capability portfolio from a technical perspective
- A demonstrated understanding of electrical components and avionics systems
- A demonstrated ability to identify improvements, applying lean principles and driving continuous improvement
- Demonstrated commercial savviness and understanding of operational excellence
- Demonstrated ability in solving complex problems and showing a can-do attitude
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and data analysis skills
- A demonstrated proficiency in relevant software skills: MS Excel and Access
The CLA (CAO) Metalektro applies. This consists of the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 29 holiday days and 13 ADV leave days per year, based on a fulltime (40 hours) contract;
- Room for professional and personal growth and a lot of autonomy;
- This role will be based out of our office in Oude Meer (Schiphol) and full time presence at this location is expected.
Are you convinced that you are the Product Engineer Avionics Fokker Services is looking for? Send your CV to [email protected] or call Ina Marin at +31 (0)6 19 81 58 49