Product Owner Aviation Wanted! Are you ready to work with fellow product owners to set out new goals and opportunities for Fokker Services? Look no further!
At Fokker Services Group, our greatest purpose is to exceed reliability expectations, keeping customer aircraft where they belong – in the sky!
An aftermarket integrator with design, production, maintenance, and airworthiness expertise and experience, on which commercial and defense operators around the world rely for the continued competitive operation of their fleet. Unique independent competence for comprehensive single source solutions with a global presence, with facilities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
• Responsible for defining the development agenda for new avionics capabilities and repair technologies;
• Responsible for managing continuous improvement on the existing capability portfolio by means of lean principles;
• Identify or support sales campaigns in conjunction with the Sales department in order to expand the volume and revenue of Avionics capabilities;
• Initiate cost saving opportunities in conjunction with the Procurement department in order to enhance the competitiveness of Avionics capabilities;
• Perform technical data analyses on existing avionics portfolio and set-up measurements to improve business intelligence on a product level;
• Responsible for maintaining the existing capability portfolio from a commercial perspective.
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial skillset and experience in driving Sales opportunities;
• Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate (product) strategy and technical principles to support departments;
• A demonstrated understanding of electrical components and avionics systems;
• A demonstrated ability to identify improvements, applying lean principles and driving continuous improvement;
• Demonstrated commercial savviness and understanding of operational excellence;
• Demonstrated excellent analytical and data analysis skills;
• A competitive salary;
• 29 holiday days and 13 ADV leave days per year, based on a fulltime (40 hours) contract;
• Room for professional and personal growth and a lot of autonomy;
• This role will be based out of our office in Oude Meer (Schiphol) and full time presence at this location is expected.
Are you convinced that you are the Product Owner Avionics Fokker Services is looking for? Send your CV to i[email protected] or call Ina Marin at +31 (0)6 19 81 58 49!